Thursday, April 30, 2009

Because I Feel Like Blogging....but don't have much to say

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My mop of hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? White with Minnie Mouse on it
3. Do you plan outfits? Rarely
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Relaxed and lazy
5. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A half eaten apple sitting next to my computer
6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Can't remember one
7. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet, but I haven’t left the condo yet
8. What are you craving right now? Not a thing…oh, maybe a nap
9. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Salad
10. Are you emotional? Very
11. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No
12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both
13. Do you like your hair? Some days I do
14. Do you like yourself? Sometimes
15. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No, I am so NOT political that I wouldn’t know what to say
16. What are you listening to right now? Lucy and Jim playing a computer game together
17. Are your parents strict? Yes
18. Would you go sky diving? Yes
19. Do you like cottage cheese? Love it, if it is the right kind
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? President Kimball in 1980
21. Do you rent movies often? Yes, we have a Netflix account
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Yes, Lucy’s new sparkly purple shoes from Grandma Rae
23. How many countries have you visited? Two, Canada and Mexico
24. Have you made a prank phone call? Dozens or hundreds, drat caller ID!!!
25. Ever been on a train? Yes, I love traveling by train.
26. Brown or white eggs? White
27. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
28. Do you use chap stick? Not often, too waxy
29. Do you own a gun? A glue gun or two or four
30. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, but I prefer my food to go into my mouth
31. Who are you going to be with tonight? Lucy and Jim in our last night at Snowbird
32. Are you too forgiving? No, fraid not
33. Ever been in love? Absolutely!
34. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Driving us all home to Cali
35. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, love them
36. Last time you cried? At the temple on Saturday at Jessica’s wedding. It was wonderful…
37. What was the last question you asked? What do you want to do today?
38. Favorite time of the year? Spring
39. Do you have any tattoos? No way
40. Are you sarcastic? Yes, what a silly question
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes
42. Have you ever walked into a wall? No, but I’ve come close
43. Favorite color? Yellow
44. Have you ever slapped someone? Oh yeah, and he deserved it
45. Is your hair curly? VERY
46. What was the last CD you bought? Eagles Long Time Out of Eden
47. Do looks matter? No
48. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Don’t think so
49. Is your phone bill sky high? No, I hate talking on the phone
50. Do you like your life right now? Yes
51. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes
52. Can you handle the truth? Yes, I might not like it though
53. Do you have good vision? No
54. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes, unfortunately
55. How often do you talk on the phone? Too often, I hate it. Would much rather be face to face
56. What are you wearing? Pink nightgown with roses on it
57. What is your favorite animal? Dogs, definitely
58. Where was your default picture taken? Birch Aquarium
59. Can you hula hoop? Used to be able to, but I think I am too big around now
60. Do you have a job? 24/7 wife and mom
61. What was the most recent thing you bought? Scrapbooking supplies
62. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, but I’m not proud of it

No comments: