Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wonderful Day for a Wedding



I know, I know...I am SO very behind in my blogging. So instead of going back and updating what I have missed I will just start from Saturday.

We drove to Utah on Thursday to attend Jessica and Travis' wedding Saturday at the Salt Lake Temple. Lucy was asked to be the flower girl (a job she took quite seriously) so she was able to be with us the whole day as we went to the temple, then to the Lion House for the wedding luncheon, and on to the reception.

Here are a few of the hundreds of photos that were taken. Hope you enjoy. AND congrats to the happy couple. They were lovely and the ceremony was inspiring and rejuvinating...as usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for being a part of my day! I can't express how much you guys mean to me! Plus Lucy made an AMAZING flower girl! :)