Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm On Fire!!!

So, I am 47 years old. I have had a sunburn once or twice in my life. I know how to prevent one. I live in HELL the desert and it has been in the mid-110's for the past 10 days. I finally decided to come out of hibernation and go swimming with some friends. I dutifully lathered up my 4 year old with 50 SPF and then took my cover-up off and got into the pool. Call it a senior moment, call it absent-mindedness, call it stupidity...but please HELP!

My new best friend....


This is two days after the fact and still burning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man that looks like it hurts! I feel for ya! I have new freckles from my burn that I got on our honeymoon! Ouch!!!

Jolinda said...

I feel your pain, having recently done the exact same thing!! I am just now peeling.