My bud, DeAnn Hansen, did this on her blog and inspired me to do it too.
1. I love to read.
2. There are 43 books on my nightstand right now, waiting to be read.
3. Jim gave me a LightWedge for Valentine's Day so I can read late into the night without disturbing him....smart man!
4. I love the beach and could seriously become a beach bum and live there in a tent or even a cardboard box!
5. Being a mom is the best and hardest job I have ever had.
6. I'm not a very good housekeeper.
7. I don't think that will keep me out of heaven (I hope).
8. I'm obsessed with reading blogs.
9. If I would spend half the time I do reading blogs with actually doing some of the cool stuff I find on them I would be so accomplished.
10. I have become addicted to all things English: movies, writers, etc.
11. I would love to meet Jane Austen and Charles Dickens.
12. I am so confused by people who go inactive from the church.
13. I couldn't make it without the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
14. I've moved 46 times.
15. I would love to live on a homestead and raise of what we eat.
16. I'm sick of the way California government is making it so miserable to live here.
17. I miss living in Alaska most of all (except for the snow, don't miss that!).
18. Camping with my husband is pure delight.
19. I don't want my little girl to grow up.
20. I wish I had kept a journal.
21. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair.
22. I have a hate/hate relationship with my body.
23. I am smart but often don't apply what I know (so that really makes me dumb).
24. I am very hard on myself and wish I could treat myself the way I treat my friends.
25. I absolutely HATE talking on the phone...except...
26. My sister is my best girlfriend and I love talking on the phone with her.
27. I like to cook, but have to be in the mood.
28. I am terrible with money.
29. I would like to write children's books someday.
30. I still love Nancy Drew.
31. If I had to work outside the home I would love to be a homicide detective or a Private Eye.
32. I can keep secrets.
33. When I worked outside the home I was very organized, wish I could say so of my life now.
34. I love serving in Relief Society and Primary, but am petrified of Young Womens callings.
35. I am adopted and would someday like to find out about my biological parents.
36. I think the computer is one of the greatest inventions known to man.
37. I love my hubby's facial hair.
38. Can't believe I am only at 38...
39. I would love to learn to fly a helicopter.
40. I WANT/NEED one of the new Camaros!!!
41. If I got one I would be in serious T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
42. There are so many things that I want to learn that there will never be the time and/or money for.
43. I am a Survivor fanatic.
44. I think Jim and I would be great on The Amazing Race (if we both lost 100 pounds first).
45. I have a great eye for color.
46. I am very sensitive to the plight of animals and cannot bear to see any of them hurt or neglected.
47. I'm a county girl at heart.
48. My favorite restaurant is P.F. Changs. I could seriously eat there every day.
49. I love a good salad but hate making them...must have been those 40 hours a week as a Sizzler salad bar girl the summer I was 16.
50. I lost my license for drag racing when I was 17.
51. I have a mortal fear of bears.
52. I collect quotes and wish I had them all in one place.
53. Hydrangeas and peonies are my favorite flowers.
54. I will only buy candles and scents that are food related.
55. When I am in the temple I feel like an angel.
56. Wish I felt like that all the time!
57. If I had to choose between having a secretary, a maid, a chef, or a personal trainer, I would choose the maid every time.
58. I wish I could turn back time but still know what I know now.
59. I would love to live closer to my other family members.
60. I can't believe I still have 40 to go...
61. Nothing is better than a new box of crayons to cheer you up.
62. I color with Lucy in church.
63. Scrapbook paper is another of my addictions.
64. Along with fine pointed felt tip pens in every color of the rainbow.
65. I love the Cricut machine and wish to kiss the person who invented it.
66. I waste a lot of time on Facebook, but love seeing all my old friend there.
67. I take lots of photos but only like about 10 percent of them.
68. I hate having my photo taken because I am so fat.
69. I have the greatest hubby in the world and am so lucky I had friends who introduced him to me.
70. I wish I still had my Grand Prix and not this POC Buick Rendezvous!!! (POC=Piece of Crap)
71. I love rain.
72. I adore thunderstorms.
73. I got a Shetland Pony for my 2nd birthday. His name was Brownie.
74. My dad and grandpa were real cowboys.
75. I like most types of music, but am partial to DISCO. It makes me H.A.P.P.Y.
76. I have way too many book bags, but have discovered they make great grocery bags so I can justify them now.
77. I have been very blessed in my life, even when I wasn't doing the things I should have been. I am eternally grateful for that.
78. Jimmy Buffet music makes me happy. I dream about virgin Margaritas in Margaritaville.
79. I try not to be judgemental...but it doesn't always work.
80. If it is any consolation, I am harder on myself than anyone else.
81. I have lived in Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, California, Nevada, West Virginia, and Utah.
82. I met people on my mission that I KNOW I knew in the pre-existence.
83. The only other countries I have visited are Canada and Mexico.
84. Would love to go to Scotland, Australia, Italy, and any island in the Pacific.
85. I hate shoes and I could go barefoot or wear flip flops every day of my life.
86. I love mechanical pencils.
87. I'm not big on decorating for holidays.
88. I love having company over for dinner.
89. Especially right now since we have four sister missionaries in our ward. Love them!
90. I have hundreds of photos that need to be put in scrapbooks.
91. And hundreds more that are languishing in the computer waiting to be printed out.
92. Wish I could find a money tree somewhere.
93. I love our night-time ritual of jammies, brushing teeth, scriptures, stories and then family prayer.
94. Having a child really does change everything.
95. I love watching my plants come back to life in the spring. Watching them bud out just makes me want to dance. I wonder if Heavenly Father feels like that too.
96. I need to have a garage sale and get rid of a bunch of junk.
97. I think about family members that have passed away a lot. I wonder if they have time to think of us.
98. Two of my favorite artists: Mary Engelbreit and Charles Wysocki.
99. My favorite candy is Candy Cane Roca.
100. This was fun but exhausting.
TAG YOU ARE IT!