Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thirteen on Thursday

Thirteen places that I would like to visit:

1. Australia - There was an elder in my MTC district, Elder Puric, who was from Canberra. He was so fun and talked all about home. It really made me want to go for a visit.

2. Ireland - Another of my MTC elders was from Ireland. I was the only one in our group who could understand his thick accent. I would love to visit the Emerald Isle and enjoy their rain...yes, I said enjoy rain.

3. Scotland - Jim has Scottish ancestry and I have always been intrigued by the old castles that I read about. So we could do genealogy while we were there.

4. Key West - We went the Florida Keys on our honeymoon, but never made it all the way to Key West. I could live in the Keys with no problem whatsoever! Just call me Parrothead...sing it Jimmy!

5. New Orleans - I love Cajun food. Need I say more?

6. Italy - It just seems like such a beautiful place.

7. The Smithsonian

8. Nauvoo and other church historical sites

9. Kauai - I have been to Oahu and Maui a few times so it is time to check out another island.

10. Africa - I would love to go on a photo safari in Kenya.

11. Vancouver, British Columbia - I fell in love with it while watching the Olympics.

12. Savannah, Georgia - My sister and parents went there years ago and have raved about all the beautiful homes and flowers there. I would love to see them.

13. Prince Edward Island - I am a huge Anne of Green Gables fan and would love to see the setting for the books.

So there you have it. Where would you like to go???