Thirteen Things I Wish I Could Go Back and Tell My Teen-aged Self
1. At 133 pounds you are NOT fat!
2. Quit worrying about what other people think and just have fun.
3. Don't date that non-member guy, he's trouble.
4. It is NOT better to get forgiveness...it's better to get permission.
5. Stop driving so fast.
6. Turn down your music, you are going to be hard of hearing before you turn 50!
7. Be patient, you are going to find and marry a wonderful man.
8. Join some clubs or other school activities.
9. You are going to fight your hair for the rest of your life, get used to it.
10. Missions are not just for sisters that can't find a husband.
11. Push yourself.
12. Don't give up so easily.
13. Life is good!