I almost forgot to post this....
Thirteen Projects That Need Completing Around Here
1. Unpack the rest of the boxes
2. Figure out where to store my spices
3. Get the garden planted before it is too late
4. Get all our "extra" items listed on Craigslist
5. Go thru all our books and either post them on PaperbackSwap.com* or make a donation to the Friends of the Library
6. Plan a summer campout
7. Make curtains for the kitchen
8. Get the genealogy bins sorted and into the rolltop desk
9. Make slipcovers for the sunfaded, bird picked lawn furniture
10. Paint Lucy's Adirondack furniture for the patio
11. Hang the bird feeders and buy birdseed
12. Give Clover a bath
13. Run away!
*I love this site for swapping books (all books, not just paperbacks). If you go and decide to sign up, PLEASE mention that you heard about them from me so I will get a free credit. Thanks so very much!