Friday, August 21, 2009

Comment on my Sunday Musings post

I received this comment from my FAVORITE missionary companion, DeAnn Hansen, and it really made me start thinking.

I LOVE this post. Some days I WANT to be the little girl too. Being the grown up girl is hard. Wouldn't it be nice to go to church and just lay on the bench and fall asleep? Or color and look at picture books? I will pass on putting my nose in the corner - although I'm sure it would make me be more reverent in Church.

Wouldn't it be great to be able to go back and be the little kid again? Being a grown-up is very hard at times.

What was your favorite thing about being "little"? What is your favorite thing about being a grown-up?

Be sure and check out DeAnn's blog. I really think she should write a book! http://soulhappy.wordpress.com/