Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things I Love About Lucy


1. That she is mine!
2. Her laugh
3. Her funny sense of humor

4. Her artistic ability
5. That she tells me she loves me about 100 times a day
6. Her cute little body
7. Listening to her playing with her dolls
8. She shows gratitude
9. She loves her Heavenly Father and Jesus and tells me she misses them all the time
10. Her made up songs
11. How she gives names to EVERYTHING
12. Her grouchy face (even though it embarrasses me when she uses it on strangers)
13. Her sense of wonder

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me miss you guys even more! I'm coming to visit in June and I MUST see you guys! Love you!

Season and Isabella said...

Happy happy birthday to you. Lots of love from Colorado! :)