Thirteen Things I Hate About Moving
1. This is my 47th move!
2. Cleaning other peoples dirt before moving in
3. The sound of packing tape coming off the roll (worse than fingernails on the blackboard)
4. Discovering how disorganized I am
5. Trying to fit things into boxes
6. Finding people that will help move the big stuff and still treat it gently
7. How tired and dirty I am at the end of each day
8. Trying to keep a 4 year old occupied while boxing, loading, unloading, unboxing, etc.
9. Not being able to find the thing that I need right now because it is in some unmarked box in a big pile
10. Getting rid of stuff
11. Trying to make our furniture fit in someone else's home
12. Being too tired to cook and too poor to go out at the end of each day
13. Knowing this won't be the last time we do this (unless we die that is)