Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Sweetie Pie!


Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name: James Wesley Haworth
*How long have you been married? It will be ten years in March
*How long did you date? 3 months
*How old is he? He is 52
*Who eats more sweets? Me
*Who said I love you first? I don’t remember
*Who is taller? Him, by almost a foot!
*Who can sing best? Me, only because he won’t try. He has a great deep voice but doesn’t think he can sing.
*Who is smarter? Him! He can program computers???!!!
*Who does laundry? Me of course...He'll throw a load in if he is desperate for something that I haven’t gotten to.
*Who pays bills? Me! I hate bills!
*Who sleeps on the right side? If you are looking at the bed.. Me
*Who mows the lawn? He does.
*Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but if I ask him he will gladly do it. If we are camping he is the cook and a great one at that!
*Who drives? Him mostly
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Him for sure...I like to hold a grudge for awhile but I'm working on it.
*Who kissed who first? We kissed each other…duh!
*Who asked who out first? He asked me out first.
*Who wears the pants? He does, I wear shorts…haha!

I'll tag Jolinda…tag you are it!

No comments: