Monday, January 26, 2009

One Project Down...

Well, as I stated in my 2009 word post, I was going to finish up some of those unfinished projects lurking in the closets, cupboards, and shelves in my home. I am happy to report that I have COMPLETED one of them. I had begun an altered box card holder for my friend, Suzanne Naylor’s, birthday. It was in September! I finished it and mailed it last week and it made me feel so good. I don’t know how good it will feel to her getting a birthday gift four months late…but I hope she knows I love her!

No photo as I was so excited to get it done and in the mail that I forgot to snap a pic. Oh well, you will have to take my word for it…

1 comment:

Jolinda said...

I'm glad you post without the pic sometimes. I was getting bogged down about blogging when I felt I always had to have a picture. As I look back, I like the posts that are pictureless just as much. It all records a part of ourselves. You're doing a great job!