Thirteen things I am looking forward to by dropping these extra pounds!
1. My thighs not rubbing together
2. Being able to bend over and tie my shoes or paint my toenails without passing out from my oxygen being cut off
3. Being able to shop for clothes in normal sizes
4. Wearing CUTE clothes
5. Wearing high heels again
6. Being able to look in a mirror and not wanting to barf
7. Not having to take 5 different medications every day
8. Not having to check my blood sugars (not that I do it like I should)
9. Being able to do anything Lucy asks me to do from climbing a tree to racing with her around the park
10. Not feeling like a beached whale when I put on my swimsuit
11. Feeling comfortable in my own skin!