Thursday, September 30, 2010

General Conference...almost here


I found this on a blog called Diapers and Divinity and loved it so much that I had to copy it. LINK: http://diapersanddivinity.com

General Conference Blog-sharing Activity


It’s been a long time since I participated in a meme (don’t worry, I had to look it up once, too–it’s basically some kind of questionnaire that you can fill out and pass along to others). I thought it would be fun to have an extra reason to pay careful attention at Conference. Here are the meme questions:

General Conference Highlights, October 2010:

1. Who were your three favorite speakers?

2. Favorite talk?

3. Favorite hymn sung during Conference?

4. Who wore the best tie?

5. Do you think conference had a “theme”?

6. Share a few of your favorite quotes (paraphrasing is fine).

7. Something that made you smile during conference.

8. Any evidence that your children paid attention?

9. If you had to give a talk in General Conference (don’t faint, this is hypothetical), what do you think you’d speak about?

10. What are some of your post-conference goals?

On Monday morning, I’ll post my own answers here on this blog and you can post your answers on your blog. (You can cut and paste the questions and just fill in the blanks with your answers.) Then just leave a link to your post in the comments on Monday’s post here. That way I (and other readers) can check out what you had to say. And you can invite your readers to do the same thing so you can find out their conference highlights

I can't wait to read all your favorites next week!

No comments: